The Best of Both Worlds - Academic Classes for homeschool students at Sancta Familia
Sancta Familia's Academic Program combines the academic rigor, accountability, and community of a private school with the safety and control of your home school. Our professionally taught classes take the burdens of lesson planning, presenting, and grading off the parents, while adding the social contact and accountability that students need to succeed in the world.
We believe that children have immense, God-given potential that can only be reached if encouraged to stretch and grow. We uphold high expectations of both students and teachers, and a vision to provide a rigorous, college preparatory education that honors God and embraces Christian values.
What makes us different
Unlike similar programs available, we offer the following unique features:
1. Complete grading service for all classes.
2. Opportunities to prepare for AP testing for certain high school courses.
3. A comprehensive curriculum for all grades (including math, language arts, classical studies, American studies, Christian studies, Latin, and science).
4. Online classrooms for each course for midweek accountability and access of materials.
5. Flexibility: Take as many or as few classes as you choose. All classes admit at least two grade levels, so you have more choices to meet your family's needs.
6. Following the trivium, we make available the classical subjects of Latin, Logic, and Rhetoric.
Classes by Subject
Logic & Rhetoric
Classes by Level